Chinese Community Center of Capital District of New York
CCC Health Fair
Chinese Community Center would like to invite you to join the CCC Health Fair on Nov 18th in Union College.
Information about this fair:
1. Sponsored by Department of Health of New York, supported by State and County.
2. Location: Union College Ballroom on Saturday Nov 18th 1-5pm.
3. Free entry event, aiming to help and educate the audience for both physical and mental health related issues.
4. Estimated amount of Audience: 250-300.
5. Targeting groups: A wide range of people including Asian American Pacific Island communities members; College students and educators; all people who know this fair through (Colonie, Schenectady, East Green Bush, Guilderland, Clifton Park) Libraries, as well audiences know this event through possible TV / Radio station pre-event reports.
6. Medical professionals presentation and Workshop: Dr. Xinjun Zhu, MD gastroenterologist (Colon Cancer), Dr. Tina Omorogbe , MPN ( High blood pressure); Dr. Olivia Wang (Family Mental Health); Leonard (Ram Lev) Perlmutter (Meditation for stress and burn out) and more. CCC also present CAPE workshop for teenager mental health.
7. Vendors: Variety of medical offices including dental, eye, Chinese medicine and internal medicine; Food vendors including restaurants and health food stores; Health organizations such as Department Of Health, Department of Aging, Public Health office, Capital District Psychiatric Center, National Alliance on Mental Illness; Insurance companies such as CDPHD and MVP.